tisdag 15 mars 2011

Visdomsord




















The pain of disipline is far less than the pain of regret.


Unless You Puke, Faint or Die.. Keep Going!

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

It's not the work that's hard, it's the discipline.

I'm not telling you it is going to be easy -
I'm telling you it's going to be worth it!

For every person who doubts you, tells you you will fail, try TWICE as hard to prove them wrong.

If you’re not pushing your boundaries then you’re not growing, and if you’re not growing then you’re dying.

Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED.

- What time is it?
Time to GROW!!!

I AM too POSITIVE to be doubtfull, too OPTIMISTIC to be fearful and too DETERMINED to be defeated.

Training is my religion.. The gym my Temple.. And the dumbell my tools of prayer..




Några visdomsord för att sprida lite motivation!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar